Thursday, October 2, 2008

2008 Awards Banquet

**UPDATE**
Time/Location for Awards Banquet confirmed! Click HERE for details.

The 2008 Cherokee County Awards Banquet is scheduled for Saturday, October 18. I believe the tentative venue is the Cherokee County Livestock Show Barn but this has not been confirmed.
Refreshments will be cupcakes, cookies and ice cream. PAL's will provide the ice cream but our club needs to bring cupcakes and/or cookies.
Also, I need a head count of how many Footbridge members plan to attend. So, please, check your calenders and get back to me ASAP with whether you plan to attend or not, and how many people you expect to bring with you: the Awards Banquet is a great way to show prospective new members what 4H is all about.
Since I'd also like a way to A)know who is reading this and B) contact people pleases email me at the address listed in the right column and give me a 'yea' or 'nay'.

No comments: